• 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • bootstrap carousel
bootstrap slider by WOWSlider.com v8.7


Registration Fee


Non-Residential Package
Category  Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
IAOHNS Member INR 9,000.00 INR 10,000.00 INR 11,000.00 INR 12,000.00 INR 15,000.00
Non Member/SAARC INR 10,000.00 INR 11,000.00 INR 13,000.00 INR 14,000.00 INR 16,000.00
PGs/Residence INR 6,000.00 INR 7,000.00 INR 8,000.00 INR 9,000.00 INR 10,000.00
Accompanying Persons INR 5,000.00 INR 6,000.00 INR 7,000.00 INR 8,000.00 INR 9,000.00
International USD 185.00 USD 195.00 USD 220.00 USD 245.00 USD 280.00
Armed Forced : Serving & Retired --- --- INR 11,050.00 INR 11,900.00 INR 13,600.00
 
Residential Package
IAOHNS Member/Single Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 28,000.00 INR 29,000.00 INR 31,000.00 INR 33,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 37,500.00 INR 38,500.00 INR 40,500.00 INR 42,500.00 N/A
IAOHNS Member/Double Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 33,500.00 INR 36,000.00 INR 39,500.00 INR 43,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 43,000.00 INR 45,500.00 INR 49,000.00 INR 53,500.00 N/A
IAOHNS Member/Twin (per person) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 18,500.00 INR 19,500.00 INR 21,500.00 INR 23,500.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 23,250.00 INR 24,250.00 INR 26,250.00 INR 28,250.00 N/A
 
Non Member/SAARC (Single) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 29,000.00 INR 30,000.00 INR 33,000.00 INR 35,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 38,500.00 INR 39,500.00 INR 42,500.00 INR 44,500.00 N/A
Non Member/SAARC (Double) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 34,500.00 INR 37,000.00 INR 41,500.00 INR 45,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 44,000.00 INR 46,500.00 INR 51,000.00 INR 54,500.00 N/A
Non Member/SAARC (Twin per person) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 19,500.00 INR 20,500.00 INR 23,500.00 INR 25,500.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 24,250.00 INR 25,250.00 INR 28,250.00 INR 30,250.00 N/A
           
Armed Forced :Serving & Retired / Single Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August --- --- INR 31,050.00 INR 32,900.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August --- --- INR 40,550.00 INR 42,400.00 N/A
Armed Forced :Serving & Retired / Double Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August --- --- INR 39,550.00 INR 42,900.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August --- --- INR 49,050.00 INR 52,400.00 N/A
Armed Forced :Serving & Retired / (per person) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August --- --- INR 21,550.00 INR 23,400.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August --- --- INR 26,300.00 INR 28,150.00 N/A
           
PG's/Residents/Single Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 25,000.00 INR 26,000.00 INR 28,000.00 INR 30,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 34,500.00 INR 35,500.00 INR 37,500.00 INR 39,500.00 N/A
PG's/Residents/Double Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 30,500.00 INR 33,000.00 INR 36,500.00 INR 40,000.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 40,000.00 INR 42,500.00 INR 46,000.00 INR 49,500.00 N/A
PG's/Residents/Twin (per person) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August INR 15,500.00 INR 16,500.00 INR 18,500.00 INR 20,500.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August INR 20,250.00 INR 21,250.00 INR 23,250.00 INR 25,250.00 N/A
International-Single Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August USD 470.00 USD 485.00 USD 530.00 USD 565.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August USD 620.00 USD 635.00 USD 680.00 USD 715.00 N/A
International-Double Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August USD 555.00 USD 595.00 USD 665.00 USD 720.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August USD 700.00 USD 740.00 USD 810.00 USD 865.00 N/A
International-Twin (per person) Before 31 Oct'18 Before 30 Nov'18 Before 10th April'19 Before 10th August'19 Spot
2 Nights - 16-18 August USD 320.00 USD 340.00 USD 385.00 USD 420.00 N/A
3 Nights - 15-18 August USD 395.00 USD 415.00 USD 460.00 USD 495.00 N/A
Cancellation Policy
• Cancellations are permitted, against written request, before 15th February 2019. 15% of the delegate fee will be deducted against cancellation charges and remaining 85% be refunded after the conference
• Cancellations are permitted, against written request, before 28th May 2019. 25% of the delegate fee will be deducted against cancellation charges and remaining 75% be refunded after the conference
• Cancellations are permitted, against written request, before 10th July 2019. 40% of the delegate fee will be deducted against cancellation charges and remaining 60% will be refunded after the conference
• After 11th July onwards no cancellation request will be entertained.
Modes of Registration
Option 01: Offline Registration:


Click here to download
Option 2 : Online Registration:




Online Registration
Tours
Speakers/Faculty
Venue
ACCOMMODATION


Flag Counter