- Conference registration is mandatory to present the abstract.
- Is there a character count limit for abstract submissions?
You can submit upto 400 words (except title, references & author details)
- Do tables count toward the character count limit?
Only Word file accepted
- How do I submit a poster?
You need to submit your file through online portal and choose presentation mode during the process. Once your abstract is accepted then we will send you the presentation guidelines
Is there a registration fee for abstract presenters?
Registration is mandatory for author to present the paper during the conferenceIt is mandatory for author to register for the conference
What if I am unable to attend the meeting and need to withdraw my oral or poster presentation?
You can inform us before 20th May or either one of the Co-Author can present the abstract
You can submit your abstract under following category. You can chose the option during the submission process:-
- Senior Consultant Best Paper Award (Age more then 45 Years)
- Junior Consultant Best Paper Award (Age Below 45 Years)
- Resident Best Paper Award (working as Junior or Senior Resident)
- Best Poster Award
- Free Paper
- All abstracts should be submitted in English (including the title, abstract text, authors’ names, affiliations)
- After login please select the relevant topic.
- Presentation Preference: Please indicate your preference for Poster Presentation / Oral Paper and subspecialty which will be displayed during the submission process.
- The presenting author’s name should be mentioned first in the sequence as he is the main presenter and must register for the conference.
- The abstract should not exceed 400 words in length (excluding title author details and references) and should be in structured format (Background and objectives, Methods& Material, Results and Conclusion, References if any)
- Delegate can submit maximum five abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by 30th May to the corresponding author. If you do not receive notification, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Abstract submission last date is 15 April 2019